The use of saturated dry steam
dramatically reduces water consumption in
all domestic and industrial cleaning activities.
the news technologys gets excellent cleaning
and sanitizing results saving up to 100 times in
washing water, significantly contributing to its
Saturated dry steam
We could say that saturated dry steam is simply steam brought to high temperatures, generally higher than 140° C. At these temperatures, steam has amazing sanitizing and deep cleaning properties. Moreover, it offers ecological advantages such as the possibility to drastically reduce water and detergents consumption. Saturated dry steam is obtained with the aid of boilers operating at a pressure ranging from 6 to 10 bar and temperatures between 140° and 185° centigrade.
- Fight allergies and diseases.
- Kill germs & bacteria.
- Protect your love from parasites
- Reduce risk of accident
- Reduce toxic waste.
- Cut labor costs (30% less manpower)
- Reduce water consumption (80% less water)
- Reduce disposal costs (90% less detergent)
- Improve quality inspection
- improve health, safety and overall appearance of facility
- Prevent handling of potentially harmful substances by employees
- Improve indoor air quality
- Reduce dirt and dust particles in the air
- Conserve water while reducing waste and pollution
- Maintain an environmentally neutral workplace
- Reduce chemical disposal
- Prevent ground water contamination
Ask a Question – Request a Quote
Fill-in the form below and we will get back to you
See Too: Concrete Floor Polishing Florida
What is dry steam cleaning?
Resultado de imagen para Cleaning With Dry Steam
Low-moisture dry steam cleaners use superheated water to create a powerful cleaning agent that obliterates grease and grime and kills bacteria, pathogens, mold, and mildew on contact. It can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications